What goes into creating DocBook XML documents?
- DocBook Document Type Definition (DTD): Available in both XML and SGML, DocBook DTD defines the vocabulary of content elements, like para elements, chapter elements, title element, etc.
- XML Writing tools: DocBook XML is a library of standard XML tags that can be used for writing stylesheets and generating any output.
- DocBook Stylesheets: They are a large collection of files used with an XSLT engine to convert DocBook XML documents into other formats like PDF, HTML, etc.
- DocBook Processing tools
SunTec Digital provides DocBook XML conversion services to help content providers in creating and converting content to and from DocBook XML format for articles, chapters, books, compendiums and reference manuals, etc. Our teams are well-conversant at using tools like DocBook XSL Stylesheets to convert DocBook XML documents into other DocBookOutputFormats like PDF, HTML, ePub, Web Help pages, etc.
We add elements like sets, books, divisions, components, sections, Meta information, block, inline codes, etc., making the DocBook documentation robust.
Our DocBook XML Conversion Workflow:
- Create an XML-based document with XML declaration, DTD, an internal subset and the root element
- Divide the document into separate chapters, sections, files, etc.
- Add major elements like Collection of Books, Books, Divisions that divide the books, Components that divide the books or divisions into chapters, Sections that subdivide components, Meta-information elements, Block elements and Inline elements, etc.
Get in Touch!
To learn more about our DocBook XML conversion services, kindly drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and our teams shall get back to you shortly.