PubMed Conversion Services
SunTec Digital excels at converting medical journals and articles into PubMed Central JATS specification. We implement the specified XML tagging guidelines to streamline journal article submissions to PubMed Central Library, which is a digital archive of life sciences journals. Our teams can proficiently work with formats like NLM XMS for Manuscripts and Journals, and Bookshelf XML for Books.
- We convert over 3500 author manuscripts, on an average every month for NIH
- We have worked with Highwire Press, helping them convert over 2 million pages into NLM XML
- We also have experience of working with JSTOR for its eJournal Archive, CSIRO (Commonwealth Scientific & Industrial Research Organization), Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, etc.
- We have been subcontracted the project to convert books into NIH Bookshelf DTD
- We deliver Quality Assurance services for other XML specifications, ensuring compliance with NLM DTD